Taking Spartans Large at -2.5

SacramentoKat

Senior
Jan 25, 2006
1,418
776
76
This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

SacramentoKat

Senior
Jan 25, 2006
1,418
776
76
I get tired of screenshoting the bet and hosting it. People on here have seen my pics before.

gl if you are with the cats. Nice start!
 

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
False youve never posted a slip, liar. But I kinda wonder if u do this to reverse jinx for us....cause no one who gambles is always wrong, but you are somehow.

Hate to disagree with you but he’s posted betting slips numerous times. He’s not lying. On the other hand, he has lost A LOT. I don’t know the guy but I’m not crazy about people who post that they bet against the Cats as much as this guy. Not trying to be a jerk but I hope he loses by fifty points tonight and drops the $1,000 (I assume $1,100 with the ‘juice’). GO CATS !!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach