Taking Spartans Large at -2.5

SacramentoKat

Senior
Jan 25, 2006
1,418
776
76
This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

SacramentoKat

Senior
Jan 25, 2006
1,418
776
76
I get tired of screenshoting the bet and hosting it. People on here have seen my pics before.

gl if you are with the cats. Nice start!
 

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
False youve never posted a slip, liar. But I kinda wonder if u do this to reverse jinx for us....cause no one who gambles is always wrong, but you are somehow.

Hate to disagree with you but he’s posted betting slips numerous times. He’s not lying. On the other hand, he has lost A LOT. I don’t know the guy but I’m not crazy about people who post that they bet against the Cats as much as this guy. Not trying to be a jerk but I hope he loses by fifty points tonight and drops the $1,000 (I assume $1,100 with the ‘juice’). GO CATS !!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34