Take the goggles off for a second...

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
3 - 0 but all 3 games will be close. This will be a test for these kids. If they do win all 3 that will tell us a lot about these kids.
I agree. This 3 game stretch is going to be something else.

I can honestly see us going 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2.

I don’t think 0-3 is a real possibility.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Whatsup
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’