Take the goggles off for a second...

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
3 - 0 but all 3 games will be close. This will be a test for these kids. If they do win all 3 that will tell us a lot about these kids.
I agree. This 3 game stretch is going to be something else.

I can honestly see us going 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2.

I don’t think 0-3 is a real possibility.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Whatsup
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)