I will be taking the Cats in the prediction thread in all three.
So will I
I will be taking the Cats in the prediction thread in all three.
It’s a play on his Herro’s nickname.
(Hogan’s Heroes) Yeah, I might be old, but at least I’m immature.
I think we can pound miss st. Worried about LSU and UT of course
I agree. This 3 game stretch is going to be something else.3 - 0 but all 3 games will be close. This will be a test for these kids. If they do win all 3 that will tell us a lot about these kids.
Kev after the game today I really feel good about 3 - 0. Just don’t see either team beating us at home.I agree. This 3 game stretch is going to be something else.
I can honestly see us going 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2.
I don’t think 0-3 is a real possibility.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey