SWEET 16 THREAD 3-28

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I think UCLA lost like four straight coming into the tournament or do I have them confused with someone? You talk about a turnaround.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
I couldn't care less whether Oats is a good coach or not. If I was rooting for someone to win this game I'd choose UCLA because I don't want other SEC teams to win jack crap. Since this is a tournament and there is a game for the winner after this then I can root against UCLA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bigblueamyou

UKRuppster

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2018
2,111
2,090
0
Whoever wins this one will need to be a lot better on Tuesday or Michigan will run them off the floor.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky