So both coaches suck,lolExactly. Cal is to blame for our free throws, therefore, so is Nate Oats for his.
Lmao at all the people wanting Bama to lose just to say Oats isn’t any good.
neither one does but the players are chokingSo both coaches suck,lol
not me i dont root for any of the sec teamsLmao at all the people wanting Bama to lose just to say Oats isn’t any good.
I know it’s kind of sadLmao at all the people wanting Bama to lose just to say Oats isn’t any good.
I know that’s pretty dumbLmao at all the people wanting Bama to lose just to say Oats isn’t any good.
UCLA won't clank their free throws.
UCLA won't clank their free throws.
Both are pretty dumb.I would never root for UK to lose/It is dumb.
But maybe a bit less dumb than people actively rooting against their own team UK just so they can see Cal fail lol
Both are pretty dumb.I would never root for UK to lose/
Is Gene Steratore (sp?) a rules expert in every sport? lol
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter