SWEET 16 THREAD 3-28

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I think UCLA lost like four straight coming into the tournament or do I have them confused with someone? You talk about a turnaround.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
I couldn't care less whether Oats is a good coach or not. If I was rooting for someone to win this game I'd choose UCLA because I don't want other SEC teams to win jack crap. Since this is a tournament and there is a game for the winner after this then I can root against UCLA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bigblueamyou

UKRuppster

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2018
2,111
2,090
0
Whoever wins this one will need to be a lot better on Tuesday or Michigan will run them off the floor.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics