Citizen’s Bank Park. Iirc cooler had to be collapsible & drinks had to be in clear bottles. So we used to pack bottled Pepsi, Mountain DewMetLife, Yankee Stadium, CitiField, Beaver Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field,…
& water
Citizen’s Bank Park. Iirc cooler had to be collapsible & drinks had to be in clear bottles. So we used to pack bottled Pepsi, Mountain DewMetLife, Yankee Stadium, CitiField, Beaver Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field,…
Any VT fans yet?I've been supporting since 7AM. Where is everyone?
I've been supporting since 7AM. Where is everyone?
I just watched the 2006 Louisville game. Now watching 1992 VT game.Youth soccer or religious services apparently
I just watched the 2006 Louisville game. Now watching 1992 VT game.
I thought it was a good crowd that got drowned out by nonstop piped in music and inaudible sounds. The team entrance continues to be a disjointed mess of cut up spliced together songs and sounds.So how was the actual attendance and announced attendances?
There was much piped in music but the volume where I sit was much more tolerable than before. I could actually speak to somebody during. Don't know what the change was but I noticedI thought it was a good crowd that got drowned out by nonstop piped in music and inaudible sounds. The team entrance continues to be a disjointed mess of cut up spliced together songs and sounds.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?