Support this team vs Virginia Tech

RUaMoose_rivals

All-American
Oct 31, 2004
17,240
7,062
113
MetLife, Yankee Stadium, CitiField, Beaver Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field,…
Citizen’s Bank Park. Iirc cooler had to be collapsible & drinks had to be in clear bottles. So we used to pack bottled Pepsi, Mountain Dew
& water
 

MoreCowbellRU

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2012
2,199
1,339
0
I thought it was a good crowd that got drowned out by nonstop piped in music and inaudible sounds. The team entrance continues to be a disjointed mess of cut up spliced together songs and sounds.
There was much piped in music but the volume where I sit was much more tolerable than before. I could actually speak to somebody during. Don't know what the change was but I noticed
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics