Support this team vs Virginia Tech

RUaMoose_rivals

All-American
Oct 31, 2004
17,240
7,062
113
MetLife, Yankee Stadium, CitiField, Beaver Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field,…
Citizen’s Bank Park. Iirc cooler had to be collapsible & drinks had to be in clear bottles. So we used to pack bottled Pepsi, Mountain Dew
& water
 

MoreCowbellRU

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2012
2,199
1,339
0
I thought it was a good crowd that got drowned out by nonstop piped in music and inaudible sounds. The team entrance continues to be a disjointed mess of cut up spliced together songs and sounds.
There was much piped in music but the volume where I sit was much more tolerable than before. I could actually speak to somebody during. Don't know what the change was but I noticed
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN