Sup Mountain People

JustCallMeDad

Senior
Dec 19, 2017
1,396
526
0
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,876
8,707
113
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time

OU has had it's D up most teams asses. Nothing new there but we did pound their *** in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl when they were widely thought to be the best team in the country.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career