Sup Mountain People

JustCallMeDad

Senior
Dec 19, 2017
1,396
526
0
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,936
8,760
113
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time

OU has had it's D up most teams asses. Nothing new there but we did pound their *** in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl when they were widely thought to be the best team in the country.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona