Sup Mountain People

JustCallMeDad

Senior
Dec 19, 2017
1,396
526
0
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,792
8,635
113
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time

OU has had it's D up most teams asses. Nothing new there but we did pound their *** in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl when they were widely thought to be the best team in the country.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3