Should I thank you for your Service?I remember back in Frankfurt, Germany they had women sweeping the sidewalks with brooms at 4am. Don't ask what I was doing out at 4am. (74-79)
It's to keep dirt, cigarette butts, etc. from stopping up the drain pipes. My town cleans them every day year round to keep the drainage pipes clear. It works.
Not necessary, as it was my pleasure to serve. I was 18 and living in the financial capital of Europe instead of being sent to Vietnam. I re-enlisted while over there and stayed for 4 years. Not a bad place to grow up. I had a blast visiting other countries and explored Germany including checkpoint charlie at the Berlin wall and Dachau. Not to mention Octoberfest, funny thing was everywhere you went the German nationals would try me to drink me under the table... I lost a lotShould I thank you for your Service?
It seemed strange how good he felt.The street sweeper came whistling by
he was bouncing every step…….
great songThe street sweeper came whistling by
he was bouncing every step…….
Inside Carolina Basketball
Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
Inside Carolina Baseball
North Carolina Adds Junior College Catcher Hudson Gilman to 2027 Recruiting Class
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Preparing For Another First-Time Starter in Pitt's Holden Geriner
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
UNC WR Commit Chad Willis Gets First Taste of Kenan Stadium Crowd