Should I thank you for your Service?I remember back in Frankfurt, Germany they had women sweeping the sidewalks with brooms at 4am. Don't ask what I was doing out at 4am. (74-79)
It's to keep dirt, cigarette butts, etc. from stopping up the drain pipes. My town cleans them every day year round to keep the drainage pipes clear. It works.
Not necessary, as it was my pleasure to serve. I was 18 and living in the financial capital of Europe instead of being sent to Vietnam. I re-enlisted while over there and stayed for 4 years. Not a bad place to grow up. I had a blast visiting other countries and explored Germany including checkpoint charlie at the Berlin wall and Dachau. Not to mention Octoberfest, funny thing was everywhere you went the German nationals would try me to drink me under the table... I lost a lotShould I thank you for your Service?
It seemed strange how good he felt.The street sweeper came whistling by
he was bouncing every step…….
great songThe street sweeper came whistling by
he was bouncing every step…….
Inside Carolina Basketball
UNC Will Be Without Cameron Fens in Preseason Opener Against USC
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Family Legacy, Memorable Visit and UNC's Growing Case With '28 RB Colt Inman
Inside Carolina Basketball
Michael Malone and Players ACC Tipoff Press Conference
Inside Carolina Football
UNC-Pitt Preview: Tar Heels Seek Bill Belichick's First Ranked Win