Again, idiot fans will always remainHere we go again. He has been gone for almost three years.
Again, idiot fans will always remainHere we go again. He has been gone for almost three years.
Ben's offensive system requires a guy who is money at setting on-ball screens and that's Cam. He's an unbelievably great screener. I think he starts next year.I'm not sure I would say Manyawu is a no brainer. He started all 37 games and averaged 6.6 pts, 4.6 rebounds, 19 minutes/game and only 20 total blocks. He doesn't shoot 3's and he's a liability at the end of the game with teams doing the "hack a shaq" special on him. I think you start Trey Thompson/Ethan Harris or Ty'Reek Coleman instead of Cam. You bring in Cam defensively when you need a big body on a Power Forward. I think McKeever and Jirak can man the center position.
Iowa has certainly had some nepotism issues via Brian Ferentz as o-coordinator and the McCaffrey boys in hoops. Fortunately/hopefully, those are issues of the past.Feel free to challenge anything I've said
Clearly, I don't agree with that. Or at least, don't believe that claim can rightfully be made.Iowa has certainly had some nepotism issues via Brian Ferentz as o-coordinator and the McCaffrey boys in hoops. Fortunately/hopefully, those are issues of the past.
Clearly, I don't agree with that. Or at least, don't believe that claim can rightfully be made.
Why do you make such a claim?
There is only 1 ball on offense he doesnt need to score. And Cam's effectiveness will increase playing guys his own size instead of the 7 ft+ monsters he was trying battle all year last year.I'm not sure I would say Manyawu is a no brainer. He started all 37 games and averaged 6.6 pts, 4.6 rebounds, 19 minutes/game and only 20 total blocks. He doesn't shoot 3's and he's a liability at the end of the game with teams doing the "hack a shaq" special on him. I think you start Trey Thompson/Ethan Harris or Ty'Reek Coleman instead of Cam. You bring in Cam defensively when you need a big body on a Power Forward. I think McKeever and Jirak can man the center position.
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class