Crazy tourney.
Last edited:
Right. I feel like this was Alabamas only year to be able to do it. At least for awhileI don’t think Alabama and Tennessee will ever have this good of a chance again to go to the final four.
Not Cal brigade, but been saying for last two years. 3 or layup MODERN offense will not win NCAAT.Just thought I’d beat the Cal brigade to it.
Crazy tourney.
sure they do because they don’t know squat.Just thought I’d beat the Cal brigade to it.
Crazy tourney.
Loss aside, the answer is "Yes" and in addition....Any seasoned HC who puts the UK program-first would be an improvement.Just thought I’d beat the Cal brigade to it.
Crazy tourney.
glad to see you guys think it's always th coaches fault..even with other teams...players have no responsibility
Cal's offensive philosophy is a liability from November to March.I've said all year Oats' offensive philosophy is a liability in March. To win it all his teams need 6 straight games of no cold shooting. Well tonight they were 3-27 from three.
Hard to win 6 in a row. I don't care how good you are.Just thought I’d beat the Cal brigade to it.
Crazy tourney.
What watered down trash college bball has turned into. Just a mess of a sport.
I don't recall ever mentioning Cal, but thanks.Cal's offensive philosophy is a liability from November to March.
You didn't, I was just making an observation.I don't recall ever mentioning Cal, but thanks.
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU