Steve Jones says it's fixable

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,390
31,024
113
One name huh? BS.
Come On Eye Roll GIF

Shhhh. Music time. Feel it...no not that the music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

Marshall2323

All-American
Aug 7, 2024
5,266
5,458
113
Iowa intentionally took a safety in the 6-4 game with 8:04 left in the game which would have allowed PSU to win with a field goal because they knew that the hapless PSU offense would not be able to score if the game lasted another week. That was a pitiful performance in which PSU not only lost, but was completely emasculated. PSU had 6 first downs in that game. 6.

Final Stats 6-4 Game
Unlike the heroic performance last Friday.
 

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,209
3,524
113
Oh please, besides being into scat you’re a macsochist.
I’ve slapped you around so much another poster thought I was your pimp.
Now do I need to explain where I came
up with those words.

You're so intelligent you can't figure out ". " but you come up with a favorite word of a Michigan clown who never went to school there but was thrown out of Western Michigan for being a dumba$$.

Like you.
 
Last edited:

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,390
31,024
113
Your so intelligent you can't figure out ". " but you come up with a favorite word of a Michigan clown who never went to school there but was thrown out of Western Michigan for being a dumba$$.

Like you.
Well Bless your heart you just cant leave well enough alone.
So now I'm a Michy fan got thrown out of Western Michigan. You really are an imbecile. But since you badgered me out of it, and no I'm not a Wiscy fan either.
Ok I'll tell you how and honestly you don't come out looking any better.
I do find it fascinating though, that you are concerned with how I came up with the word instead of how it relates to you.
Weird GIF by MOODMAN

But here is how I came up with that word...

Google: What do you call a person obsessed with fecal matter...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

I warned you.#bitchslapped.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,209
3,524
113
Well Bless your heart you just cant leave well enough alone.
So now I'm a Michy fan got thrown out of Western Michigan. You really are an imbecile. But since you badgered me out of it, and no I'm not a Wiscy fan either.
Ok I'll tell you how and honestly you don't come out looking any better.
I do find it fascinating though, that you are concerned with how I came up with the word instead of how it relates to you.
Weird GIF by MOODMAN

But here is how I came up with that word...

Google: What do you call a person obsessed with fecal matter...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

I warned you.#bitchslapped.

🍌🐒
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

Psumatt85

Senior
Jan 5, 2002
655
769
93
Iowa intentionally took a safety in the 6-4 game with 8:04 left in the game which would have allowed PSU to win with a field goal because they knew that the hapless PSU offense would not be able to score if the game lasted another week. That was a pitiful performance in which PSU not only lost, but was completely emasculated. PSU had 6 first downs in that game. 6.

Final Stats 6-4 Game
Though Iowa took the safety because they were so concerned about our defense, that it was more likely we scored off a turnover, so leave PSU on offense. Which does sound and look a lot like the Wisconsin game, but our d fell apart in the end. You can’t say either big tennis game the offense looked any better than the 6-4 game
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,282
2,572
113
Cimbo has that rare rare palsy that he bends and contorts himself all day and night but everyone relax, his care taker knicks lions has it under control 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  2. 02 BWI Football Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
  3. 03 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC