Steve Jones says it's fixable

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,149
3,447
113
Who's Wheaties did you pizz in this morning?

I'll give this whacko credit for one thing. He remembers mbe or mbe34. Last time I heard from him, he was living in a cardboard box under the Highland Park Bridge, posting from his Commodore 64 using pirated electricity. So that's going back a good ways.

LoL....where did you come from? Helping Tom Ricketts making fish scrap stew along Chartiers Creek in his Maytag carton?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,319
30,905
113
You missed it. I took all you bozos off ignore over a month ago. And you just pulled that word right out of your a$$, didn't you? Skunkies favorite word. You outed yourself, goofball.
I know its tough for you to understand but others do have an extensive vocabulary and if they dont well Google is your friend. Its really not a big leap from your posts and idiotic emojis, that you think mean something, to come to the conclusion that you have a weird obsession with fecal matter. I guess its because of all it in your head.
If you really think Judas shuttelsworth or MBE and I are the same person you are even dumber than I thought and I was pretty convinced you need help in breathing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,319
30,905
113
Who's Wheaties did you pizz in this morning?

I'll give this whacko credit for one thing. He remembers mbe or mbe34. Last time I heard from him, he was living in a cardboard box under the Highland Park Bridge, posting from his Commodore 64 using pirated electricity. So that's going back a good ways.
Well I am a bit cranky after watching the last 2 games and listening to Campbell's PC.
I've never been on another board and have never had another user name, since I haven't been banned like Chumbo.
Why they let him pollute this board is anyones guess.
To that point though I have been here for a very, very long time and and do remember those 2 pitt clowns. 🤷‍♂️
Edit: Oh and I just don't like the guy. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,149
3,447
113
L
Well I am a bit cranky after watching the last 2 games and listening to Campbell's PC.
I've never been on another board and have never had another user name, since I haven't been banned like Chumbo.
Why they let him pollute this board is anyones guess.
To that point though I have been here for a very, very long time and and do remember those 2 pitt clowns. 🤷‍♂️
LoL... where did you get the word from?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,149
3,447
113
I know its tough for you to understand but others do have an extensive vocabulary and if they dont well Google is your friend. Its really not a big leap from your posts and idiotic emojis, that you think mean something, to come to the conclusion that you have a weird obsession with fecal matter. I guess its because of all it in your head.
If you really think Judas shuttelsworth or MBE and I are the same person you are even dumber than I thought and I was pretty convinced you need help in breathing.
Took you long enough to dream that up.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

olelion

Senior
Jun 10, 2001
2,747
932
113
Don't have the link but on the 7 mountains podcast today Jones said he talked to Campbell and the staff said everything is fixable.

I trust Jones maybe more than anyone so I consider this good news.
Fixable? Well so was Humpty Dumpty except you'd run out of pieces. But hey, a little bit of tape and the pieces have........
 

Navion N8865H

Junior
Oct 27, 2021
165
328
63
I assume Goodman and Clanton are o-line guys? Is there an article or something about this?
Goodman is the left tackle, Clanton is the o-line coach who should've caught it. It's basic stuff like this, hand placement, tipping with your stance, etc. when you self-scout. T Frank of On3 mentioned it in a video earlier this week and everyone else picked up on it. For a staff that was supposed to be "all football" and not into the drama stuff, they sure are missing on basic things.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses