I am in the process of filling out a bracket and was wondering who you all thought about this game. Who should I pick?
I don't know sqat about St. Mary's team.
I don't know sqat about St. Mary's team.
I wanna lick Vandy but I feel the same way. St Mary’s is good but I just don’t know about that one.Take St Marys
Vandy will screw u every time if you pick them.
Keep your love life to yourself.I wanna lick Vandy but I feel the same way.
Well that game just got over a few minutes ago and you were right. Thanks for the good advice. Too bad I didn't let you fill out the rest of my bracket as it is a bad, bad mess.Take St Marys
Vandy will screw u every time if you pick them.
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays