I am in the process of filling out a bracket and was wondering who you all thought about this game. Who should I pick?
I don't know sqat about St. Mary's team.
I don't know sqat about St. Mary's team.
I wanna lick Vandy but I feel the same way. St Mary’s is good but I just don’t know about that one.Take St Marys
Vandy will screw u every time if you pick them.
Keep your love life to yourself.I wanna lick Vandy but I feel the same way.
Well that game just got over a few minutes ago and you were right. Thanks for the good advice. Too bad I didn't let you fill out the rest of my bracket as it is a bad, bad mess.Take St Marys
Vandy will screw u every time if you pick them.
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling