I am in the process of filling out a bracket and was wondering who you all thought about this game. Who should I pick?
I don't know sqat about St. Mary's team.
I don't know sqat about St. Mary's team.
I wanna lick Vandy but I feel the same way. St Mary’s is good but I just don’t know about that one.Take St Marys
Vandy will screw u every time if you pick them.
Keep your love life to yourself.I wanna lick Vandy but I feel the same way.
Well that game just got over a few minutes ago and you were right. Thanks for the good advice. Too bad I didn't let you fill out the rest of my bracket as it is a bad, bad mess.Take St Marys
Vandy will screw u every time if you pick them.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina