The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
Really? Probably been their mascot for 75 years.The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
Apparently since 1930! I only know them as the Crimson Tide. Don't know what they were before 1930.Really? Probably been their mascot for 75 years.
The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
and then there's this for the elephant mascot:The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
WV Sports
WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State