The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
Really? Probably been their mascot for 75 years.The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
Apparently since 1930! I only know them as the Crimson Tide. Don't know what they were before 1930.Really? Probably been their mascot for 75 years.
The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
and then there's this for the elephant mascot:The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Iowa State