The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
Really? Probably been their mascot for 75 years.The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
Apparently since 1930! I only know them as the Crimson Tide. Don't know what they were before 1930.Really? Probably been their mascot for 75 years.
The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
and then there's this for the elephant mascot:The official logo for Alabama is ... an ELEPHANT? I had never noticed before, now I have to look it up.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
WV Sports Football
Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting