Southern Scuffle

proud2bpokes

All-Conference
Feb 17, 2002
1,174
1,065
76
3-2 in round of 32 and 1-3 in round of 16. Haas is the only seeded wrestler and the only wrestler to have a bye in R32
 

Wrestleks

Junior
Feb 22, 2020
205
358
63
I think some of haas poor showing was injury, getting down to weight… plus think he needs a coach in his ear, not all kids do, but Perry’s a in the match coach, I think that’s who was coaching today. That being said Buchanan is the real deal
 

tom_v31

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2020
2,061
3,101
0
I think some of haas poor showing was injury, getting down to weight… plus think he needs a coach in his ear, not all kids do, but Perry’s a in the match coach, I think that’s who was coaching today. That being said Buchanan is the real deal
Good, I’m glad to hear that. I think Buchanan is very tough. No one is mentioning him in contention this year. I just wish he was still at Wyoming, I could root for him more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bwel9339
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  3. 03 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set