Haas, Harper and Manibog are there and I saw some of their matches, but who else is there?Went 1-5 first round. Haas won with a riding time point.
Not great.
Cutter is thereHaas, Harper and Manibog are there and I saw some of their matches, but who else is there?
Chip off the old blockSheets got hurt in his first match. Finished and got the loss then MFOR. Collarbone/shoulder.
I’m joking. I hope he’s fineGeez, tough crowd.
Can’t even get hurt.
Good, I’m glad to hear that. I think Buchanan is very tough. No one is mentioning him in contention this year. I just wish he was still at Wyoming, I could root for him more.I think some of haas poor showing was injury, getting down to weight… plus think he needs a coach in his ear, not all kids do, but Perry’s a in the match coach, I think that’s who was coaching today. That being said Buchanan is the real deal
I doubt you would say that to the block….Chip off the old block
It was tongue in cheek. His brother seemed to be hurt to be hurt quite a bit.How so?
His brother isn't the "old block" I'm pretty sure the old block could still rip off an arm and a leg if you want to meet up.It was tongue in cheek. His brother seemed to be hurt to be hurt quite a bit.
It was tongue in cheek. His brother seemed to be hurt to be hurt quite a bit. ItHow so?
easy killer, I was just joking around, or do you not understand that?His brother isn't the "old block" I'm pretty sure the old block could still rip off an arm and a leg if you want to meet up.![]()
Nope.did Carter young or Sammy Alvarez compete at the scuffle?
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set