Southern Scuffle

proud2bpokes

All-Conference
Feb 17, 2002
1,174
1,065
76
3-2 in round of 32 and 1-3 in round of 16. Haas is the only seeded wrestler and the only wrestler to have a bye in R32
 

Wrestleks

Junior
Feb 22, 2020
205
358
63
I think some of haas poor showing was injury, getting down to weight… plus think he needs a coach in his ear, not all kids do, but Perry’s a in the match coach, I think that’s who was coaching today. That being said Buchanan is the real deal
 

tom_v31

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2020
2,061
3,101
0
I think some of haas poor showing was injury, getting down to weight… plus think he needs a coach in his ear, not all kids do, but Perry’s a in the match coach, I think that’s who was coaching today. That being said Buchanan is the real deal
Good, I’m glad to hear that. I think Buchanan is very tough. No one is mentioning him in contention this year. I just wish he was still at Wyoming, I could root for him more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bwel9339
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  5. 05 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State