I doubt any smart Eagles fan dismisses SF. I think the Eagles offense is better than Dallas and can exploit some of the things Dallas did on offense today.Don’t dismiss the 49’s against the Eagles. Yesterday the Eagles beat a 9-7 team that had a much smaller and slower D-Line, a weak offense with a limited playbook. Today the 49’s played a much tougher 12-5 team. The only edge I see here is home field for the Eagles. I would be surprised if the spread is more than 3 points.
I see Cincinnati beating the Chiefs, it may be a blowout.
Don’t dismiss the 49’s against the Eagles. Yesterday the Eagles beat a 9-7 team that had a much smaller and slower D-Line, a weak offense with a limited playbook. Today the 49’s played a much tougher 12-5 team. The only edge I see here is home field for the Eagles. I would be surprised if the spread is more than 3 points.
I see Cincinnati beating the Chiefs, it may be a blowout.
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC