I doubt any smart Eagles fan dismisses SF. I think the Eagles offense is better than Dallas and can exploit some of the things Dallas did on offense today.Don’t dismiss the 49’s against the Eagles. Yesterday the Eagles beat a 9-7 team that had a much smaller and slower D-Line, a weak offense with a limited playbook. Today the 49’s played a much tougher 12-5 team. The only edge I see here is home field for the Eagles. I would be surprised if the spread is more than 3 points.
I see Cincinnati beating the Chiefs, it may be a blowout.
Don’t dismiss the 49’s against the Eagles. Yesterday the Eagles beat a 9-7 team that had a much smaller and slower D-Line, a weak offense with a limited playbook. Today the 49’s played a much tougher 12-5 team. The only edge I see here is home field for the Eagles. I would be surprised if the spread is more than 3 points.
I see Cincinnati beating the Chiefs, it may be a blowout.
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here