Skylar Jones

HiStepper

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2001
4,507
1,954
113
I just saw Coach Walz on a NCAA WBB telecast saying that Jones is no longer with the team. I would assume she will beintheportal.
 

KozmasAgain

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
10,148
6,941
112
I saw the same thing I agree she will prob enter the portal. I agree with CJW I don’t think her departure will be noticed right away. I do have to say when she was in the game she was productive and she was a scoring threat to our opponents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PushupMan

HiStepper

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2001
4,507
1,954
113
I saw the same thing I agree she will prob enter the portal. I agree with CJW I don’t think her departure will be noticed right away. I do have to say when she was in the game she was productive and she was a scoring threat to our opponents.
Looking at the box scores she was not very productive in the last two ACC conference tournament games. I believe there has been friction all season between how Jeff wants her to play and how she probably wants to play.
 

ulcards1

Senior
Aug 1, 2002
2,313
863
113
Offensively she is an athletic slasher, who can get to the hoop but a poor 3 pt. shooter. Not a great handle, most effective in the open floor. She has been kind of neutralized lately with all the zones thrown at us.
Defensively, she is disruptive and gives us a good mid size defender but not real disciplined.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. NC State defensive snap counts: Two LBers play all 87 snaps for the Cardinals
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. NC State offensive snap counts: Five play every snap in loss to Wolfpack
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football loss at NC State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players