Looking at the box scores she was not very productive in the last two ACC conference tournament games. I believe there has been friction all season between how Jeff wants her to play and how she probably wants to play.I saw the same thing I agree she will prob enter the portal. I agree with CJW I don’t think her departure will be noticed right away. I do have to say when she was in the game she was productive and she was a scoring threat to our opponents.
Cardinal Sports Football
ACC Women's Tipoff: What Louisville's Jeff Walz and players said on the main stage
Cardinal Sports Football
Transcript: What Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm said ahead of Florida State game
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville DL Demeco Kennedy says ‘close isn’t good enough’ for 2-3 squad
Cardinal Sports Football
After two fumbles, Louisville football RB coach Chris Barclay believes Keyjuan Brown will respond
Cardinal Sports Football
Kickoff time and TV designation set for Louisville and Syracuse