Looking at the box scores she was not very productive in the last two ACC conference tournament games. I believe there has been friction all season between how Jeff wants her to play and how she probably wants to play.I saw the same thing I agree she will prob enter the portal. I agree with CJW I don’t think her departure will be noticed right away. I do have to say when she was in the game she was productive and she was a scoring threat to our opponents.
Cardinal Sports Football
Kickoff time and TV designation set for Louisville and Syracuse
Cardinal Sports Football
Jeff Brohm says Louisville football needs to fix the problems and move forward
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. NC State defensive snap counts: Two LBers play all 87 snaps for the Cardinals
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. NC State offensive snap counts: Five play every snap in loss to Wolfpack
Cardinal Sports
Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football loss at NC State