As much as I hate to say it, I think UK is the victim of home cooking.
I’ve thought about this game more than any human being should. My gut feeling as of 10:05 on Friday night is I think we squeak out a very hard fought win.This team has played better on the road than at home most of this season. I expect the same tomorrow. Tennessee will be playing much better than last time, so it will take a very strong performance. I think UK wins by less than 5, but it's a win.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime