As much as I hate to say it, I think UK is the victim of home cooking.
I’ve thought about this game more than any human being should. My gut feeling as of 10:05 on Friday night is I think we squeak out a very hard fought win.This team has played better on the road than at home most of this season. I expect the same tomorrow. Tennessee will be playing much better than last time, so it will take a very strong performance. I think UK wins by less than 5, but it's a win.
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach