As much as I hate to say it, I think UK is the victim of home cooking.
I’ve thought about this game more than any human being should. My gut feeling as of 10:05 on Friday night is I think we squeak out a very hard fought win.This team has played better on the road than at home most of this season. I expect the same tomorrow. Tennessee will be playing much better than last time, so it will take a very strong performance. I think UK wins by less than 5, but it's a win.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities