SHOES

Anon1678385964

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2004
2,022
159
0
I think someone just put shoes under the table, and I remember on here someone talking about making him some custom duke shoes.
 

JStaff21

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
12,735
58,188
0
My friend was the one who told me about it, and at his request, I asked the mods to delete the thread. I can't remember specifically when this was... But Bolden has known for some time he was going to Duke.
 

Blueaz

Heisman
Jul 7, 2009
28,072
30,262
113
My friend was the one who told me about it, and at his request, I asked the mods to delete the thread. I can't remember specifically when this was... But Bolden has known for some time he was going to Duke.
about 6 weeks ago..it was around the time my son started football
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team