SHOES

Anon1678385964

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2004
2,022
159
0
I think someone just put shoes under the table, and I remember on here someone talking about making him some custom duke shoes.
 

JStaff21

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
12,735
58,188
0
My friend was the one who told me about it, and at his request, I asked the mods to delete the thread. I can't remember specifically when this was... But Bolden has known for some time he was going to Duke.
 

Blueaz

Heisman
Jul 7, 2009
28,072
30,262
113
My friend was the one who told me about it, and at his request, I asked the mods to delete the thread. I can't remember specifically when this was... But Bolden has known for some time he was going to Duke.
about 6 weeks ago..it was around the time my son started football
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum