I think someone just put shoes under the table, and I remember on here someone talking about making him some custom duke shoes.
I think someone just put shoes under the table, and I remember on here someone talking about making him some custom duke shoes.
I think someone just put shoes under the table, and I remember on here someone talking about making him some custom duke shoes.
I think someone just put shoes under the table, and I remember on here someone talking about making him some custom duke shoes.
They are jordan shoes. dook doesn't wear jordans
about 6 weeks ago..it was around the time my son started footballMy friend was the one who told me about it, and at his request, I asked the mods to delete the thread. I can't remember specifically when this was... But Bolden has known for some time he was going to Duke.
about 6 weeks ago..it was around the time my son started football
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front