I’m sure we will get Pat Forehead Adams.Are these refs calling our game tomorrow? Must have been 30 fouls this half, 7 offensive fouls lol.
I’m sure we will get Pat Forehead Adams.Are these refs calling our game tomorrow? Must have been 30 fouls this half, 7 offensive fouls lol.
Vandy is no match for Bama. I just hope we play the Bama team that went 3/30 from 3 tomorrow and not the one that beat Gonzaga, Houston and Baylor.
He's hiding something. He's headed to Georgia.Has anyone else noticed how uncomfortable Nate Oats acts during interviews?
Kinda with you, I gotta feel like Shackleford isn’t gonna make 6 3s two games in a row and Pippen isn’t gonna make only 3 FGs two games in a row.Fwiw I want Bama to win
That was a ‘what are they doing to wojo’ moment. Acted like a grenade went off right next to his head.This big white dude for Vandy is a goober
He can't win the game by himself. He's 0'fer vs UK.Pippen saving himself for KY. He always goes off against the CATS
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina