I’m sure we will get Pat Forehead Adams.Are these refs calling our game tomorrow? Must have been 30 fouls this half, 7 offensive fouls lol.
I’m sure we will get Pat Forehead Adams.Are these refs calling our game tomorrow? Must have been 30 fouls this half, 7 offensive fouls lol.
Vandy is no match for Bama. I just hope we play the Bama team that went 3/30 from 3 tomorrow and not the one that beat Gonzaga, Houston and Baylor.
He's hiding something. He's headed to Georgia.Has anyone else noticed how uncomfortable Nate Oats acts during interviews?
Kinda with you, I gotta feel like Shackleford isn’t gonna make 6 3s two games in a row and Pippen isn’t gonna make only 3 FGs two games in a row.Fwiw I want Bama to win
That was a ‘what are they doing to wojo’ moment. Acted like a grenade went off right next to his head.This big white dude for Vandy is a goober
He can't win the game by himself. He's 0'fer vs UK.Pippen saving himself for KY. He always goes off against the CATS
KSR
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season