Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Not a big drinker. Where would be a good place to go to watch the game in Nashville?
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Yhe arena as beer sales on the club floor onlyPlan on being there. Haven't been to a game in a long time...is the tournament still free of alcohol sales inside Bridgestone? Or do I remember them changing that over the summer?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud