Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Cotton Nashville?I know we nicknamed Atlanta ''Catlanta'' but what's the nickname for Nashville?
Not a big drinker. Where would be a good place to go to watch the game in Nashville?
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Well UK plays at noon every day so there isn't gonna be THAT much drinking anywhere!
Yhe arena as beer sales on the club floor onlyPlan on being there. Haven't been to a game in a long time...is the tournament still free of alcohol sales inside Bridgestone? Or do I remember them changing that over the summer?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep