***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,812
6,357
82
This is the Brandon Garrison I thought we were getting when we signed him last year. I just wish he could play like this all the time.
I never thought he'd be THIS good, but I'm taking it. It's these glimpses that make me understand why some were so high on him. His immaturity leads to inconsistent effort. He's not good enough to do that. But man, when he's locked in and making shots...it's fun.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
Boy, it sure is lucky the refs completely “missed” Max just plowing over a Kentucky defender before he got the ball and got “fouled.”

little ***** never thinks he fouls.
 

Trinity45

All-American
Oct 26, 2005
3,401
5,295
113
Again, whatever makes you feel better. I said they made the correct call. And MM showed absolutely zero interest in defending it and got his soft a$$ dunked on. Like I said earlier, both can be true. And are. I have absolutely zero clue what ego has to do with anything. I do hate Pope. That has zero to do with that play.
Again I say your wrong, end of story, go home troll.
 

KyKevin

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2021
2,092
3,272
113
When Garrison comes to play, he is far better then Moreno. Pope needs to start him and tell him he is the best in the country, and to go do it every fk. Game young man.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'