***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,816
6,361
82
This is the Brandon Garrison I thought we were getting when we signed him last year. I just wish he could play like this all the time.
I never thought he'd be THIS good, but I'm taking it. It's these glimpses that make me understand why some were so high on him. His immaturity leads to inconsistent effort. He's not good enough to do that. But man, when he's locked in and making shots...it's fun.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
Boy, it sure is lucky the refs completely “missed” Max just plowing over a Kentucky defender before he got the ball and got “fouled.”

little ***** never thinks he fouls.
 

Trinity45

All-American
Oct 26, 2005
3,401
5,295
113
Again, whatever makes you feel better. I said they made the correct call. And MM showed absolutely zero interest in defending it and got his soft a$$ dunked on. Like I said earlier, both can be true. And are. I have absolutely zero clue what ego has to do with anything. I do hate Pope. That has zero to do with that play.
Again I say your wrong, end of story, go home troll.
 

KyKevin

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2021
2,092
3,273
113
When Garrison comes to play, he is far better then Moreno. Pope needs to start him and tell him he is the best in the country, and to go do it every fk. Game young man.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’