I never thought he'd be THIS good, but I'm taking it. It's these glimpses that make me understand why some were so high on him. His immaturity leads to inconsistent effort. He's not good enough to do that. But man, when he's locked in and making shots...it's fun.This is the Brandon Garrison I thought we were getting when we signed him last year. I just wish he could play like this all the time.
If he keeps it up for other games, yes.Garrison might make all-tourney team
How do you describe somebody on radio? Im not racist but some crap is just bs.I’m not one to point this out and you did say color but sounds kind of racist.
Again I say your wrong, end of story, go home troll.Again, whatever makes you feel better. I said they made the correct call. And MM showed absolutely zero interest in defending it and got his soft a$$ dunked on. Like I said earlier, both can be true. And are. I have absolutely zero clue what ego has to do with anything. I do hate Pope. That has zero to do with that play.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game