Can I help you? Actually, never mind. Please don’t respond. Thanks.Wow.
Can I help you? Actually, never mind. Please don’t respond. Thanks.Wow.
With gibberish like those posts I can’t respond.Can I help you? Actually, never mind. Please don’t respond. Thanks.
Sorry you can’t read. Must have been on the Deans list too?With gibberish like those posts I can’t respond.
Duke I believe has ZERO chance of ever being in the SEC. I see Clemson, Florida State & probably Virginia Tech as future SEC members. Then you go after UNC to get the North Carolina TV market. If you don't get them, then you take NC State. I would take West Virginia over Duke. West Virginia has a far, far better football program than Duke. When we get to the two 20 team super conferences, Duke will be on the outside looking in.I'd be fine with UNC I guess but I can't take both UNC and Duke being in the SEC. And if at some point both are willing to leave the conference they practically own, then the package deal talk is off the table because neither has the leverage.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU