Can I help you? Actually, never mind. Please don’t respond. Thanks.Wow.
Can I help you? Actually, never mind. Please don’t respond. Thanks.Wow.
With gibberish like those posts I can’t respond.Can I help you? Actually, never mind. Please don’t respond. Thanks.
Sorry you can’t read. Must have been on the Deans list too?With gibberish like those posts I can’t respond.
Duke I believe has ZERO chance of ever being in the SEC. I see Clemson, Florida State & probably Virginia Tech as future SEC members. Then you go after UNC to get the North Carolina TV market. If you don't get them, then you take NC State. I would take West Virginia over Duke. West Virginia has a far, far better football program than Duke. When we get to the two 20 team super conferences, Duke will be on the outside looking in.I'd be fine with UNC I guess but I can't take both UNC and Duke being in the SEC. And if at some point both are willing to leave the conference they practically own, then the package deal talk is off the table because neither has the leverage.
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach