Saturday Final Four Thread

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
I think Houston has to get its share of easy baskets to win, and I don't have much confidence they can do that. Houston looks so small compared to Duke. I guess it should have been obvious that would be the case by looking at the rosters, but I didn't and just never thought about Houston really having nobody over 6'8".
 

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43


Knueppel kinda looks like handsome squidward
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Gillis, the guy Roberts didn't dunk on..... has blocked ZERO SHOTS this season. He's blocked 1 in the last 75 games hes played. That's a total of 1 block in his last 1362 minutes on the court.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks